I’m in the home stretch. In less than 10 days I’ll be moving out of the 2000+ square foot, 4 bedroom home I have owned and treasured for almost 15 years.
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of sorting, purging and packing. I spend a good part of every day making decisions about what to keep and what to let go of.
I’ve been knee-deep in a life review and a brutally honest inquiry into what supports the business and life I am intentionally creating and what inhibits it.
I’ve always told my clients that when you are a growing and evolving person there isn’t much neutral ground… the things and people and activities we surround ourselves with are either fueling our souls calling, or they are siphoning energy from it.
I look forward to sharing more with you about the meaning and significance of what I’m doing, what I’m learning from it and how it relates to your business and your life over the coming months.
Whether you are engaged in a big deal kind of, tangible letting go process like I am or not…. If you are a growing person and particularly if you are growing a business, here are some tips to help you let go too :-)!
- Give yourself the gift of some quiet time.
- Close your eyes and take a few beautiful, deep breaths.
- Place your hands on your own body wherever they are called (your cheeks, your heart, or your solar plexus).
- Tune into the sense of safety and warmth that the pressure of your own hands activates.
- Now ask yourself with love, and self -compassion the following questions;
- What one tangible item are you ready to let go of to lighten your load or reduce maintenance?
- What one-time intensive activity are you ready to stop, to open up more space for creativity or self-care?
- Which behavior are you ready to suspend to bring more joy into your business/life?
What will be possible once you let go of these things that are not possible now?
What support do you need to do this ASAP?
Surprise yourself. If not now when?
Much love, Michelle